3 de noviembre de 2010

Nizlopi - Clear

Well I'm naked with you / in this third story oxford / wow I'm shaking with you
Huge feelings, huge feelings / while you feel them too
But in a different way than i do
Yeah I'm im all girled up by you / little in love too, little in love!

When we didn't get it clear / and we didn't get it clear
'Coz I need someone to / really give myself up to / and you want it too
Our hearts are open but / rarely spoken to by anyone
That language frightens them

And you're not made of iron / in fact you're more scared than I am
In fact you're more scared than me / and you got less power than men
Coz men have driven you crazy / and we never get it clear
And we never get it clear
'Coz I need some one to / really give myself up to / and you want it too
Our hearts are open but / are rarely spoken to by anyone
That language frightens them
'Coz tho I miss you / when I kiss you / we rarely let go
And I want to go / off to that feeling / off to the ceiling
What's this hour in / where we only just begin?

What'd you do when you're blown apart, blown apart?
Love is hard like Napoleon Bonaparte / you loosen the blue streak through you
Who can deny a voice that is so true?
I'm amazed by you darling / Even though you treat me like Joseph Stalin
I'm gonna train my heart like a shoalin / Monk, that'll never throw the towel in

Cause I need someone to / Really give myself up to / And you want it too
Our hearts are open / but are rarely spoken to by anyone
That language frightens them

So clear your room out / clear your mind out out / clear your eyes out
Let's get it clear now / clear your soul out / let's get it clear now
You pour your heart out / you pour your heart out, to me oh.

Me apetecía poner algo (algo tuyo)

No hay comentarios: