29 de noviembre de 2009


I remember summers / I'll pretend it's summer around
Red light in the sky at the beginning of nights
When I held you naked / But spring is later this year
Why this sense of loss at the beginning of fall?
Now any place will do / To be again out of place without you

I remember faces / I remember kisses and more
More things that have turned / To be just things in the past
Now any place will do / To be again out of place without you

I'm in the mood to do / Anything you'd like to do
I'm morning-after man / But it's summertime

I remember summers / I remember colours and smells
I know that it was / The day you started to love

Summers by The Sunday Drivers

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

¿Ya empieza la morriñita cariño? Ánimo que la Navidad ya está aquí, besitos mil de la fría, pero soleadísima Granada, en la que te tomas una tapita al sol y se te quita todoooo.
Piensa en que luego añorarás lo que te da aquello, así que empápate de lo que estás viviendo cada momento, auqnue sea gris y frío, tú y lo que te rodea, lo llena de color.
Mua

ZEPETIT dijo...

Donde andas?

Feliz nochebuena!

Zepequeña.